Monday, April 28, 2008

Elder Tony Post

This is a picture of my awesome friend Tony Post who at the time is in Raleigh North Carolina serving a mission. Mother's day is coming in a few weeks and my thoughts have been on Tony - my reason for thinking of Tony is that back in September when Tony had only been on his mission a few months his Parents were sadly killed in a car accident. Tony and I write often and have shared many things, the last few letters he has written have been about his parents and how hard it is to lose both parents and what a daily struggle it is. Even though he has shared some deep thoughts with me I still can't begin to imagine what it must be like for him.
I have found that even though Tony and I are only a few years apart that my motheringness kicks in and I make sure that he gets packages and letters often.
With mother's day coming so soon my heart aches for him and can't help hurt and feel a little upset that it is mother's day that it's just a reminder that he wont have his mom to call that day.
I am so glad that I have such an awesome friend like Tony, I admire his strength to keep serving a mission even as hard as it must be. Tony is such a great example to me and I know that even though he is going through such a devastating thing that he will be blessed for pushing through this an serving his mission. LOVE YA TONY!!!!

No comments: