Thursday, April 3, 2008

SEXY.SEXY


OH MY HECK - I just have to say that I am beyond excited that
"Greys Anatomy" is starting soon.. YIPPY SKIPPY.
My sister Annie and I love him. When we watch Greys together it has to be silence at all time...LOL... seriously... Why do you think we saw "Enchanted" just for Patrick Dempsey....











You are all wondering how come i have this sexy picture of Kevin Costner on my blog well my reason is this. I LOVE KEVIN COSTNER MOVIES.

As a stay at home mom of two you would think i have all the time to watch TV well not even. The only time lately I get to watch anything is when I am trying to get boys down for sleep time or bed time, and what's always on in the afternoon is KEVIN COSTNER.

Top 5 Kevin Movies:

1. Field Of Dreams - I love this movie, and have seen it more times then one can count. Even though I've seen it a million times I still can't help but watch it when it's on TV.

2. Dances With Wolves - Wonderful movie- also seen it a million and one times.

3. For Love Of The Game- This movie is WONDERFUL - he plays a pitcher and he wears baseball pants - FANTASTIC -love a man in uniform- especially baseball pants, but what's funny is that I have this thing about baseball - lets just say only reason why girls watch it is we love a man in those pants..lol lol..

4.Message In A Bottle

5.Rumor Has It

6. The Guardian











1 comment:

Ashley said...

I love Kevin Costner too. He is very handsome!