

Since this week the whole family has been home sick we have gotten a chance to watch TV. These two shows are the best
thing on TV. Jon & Kate + 8 is such a great show - I've watch it since it first aired on TV. Jon & Kate are such amazing people, and those days that I feel like I can't do it anymore I just turn it on and everything is better, and I know that if they can do it will that many kiddies then I can surly do it with just two. Brock love watching it - Monday nights I let Brock stay up a little late to watch it together, Brock always asks "are the kids on yet" he loves watching all 8 kids. If you haven't seen it I recommend it - it truly gives you hope on days of craziness.
Little People Big World is such an inspirational show we can't get enough of it. It just goes to show that anyone can do anything no matter what challenges you may face. This show also gives you hope that you can do anything you set your mind to. I love that both of these shows per tray family values and the importance of family time. Check them out one after another on Monday nights on TLC.....
2 comments:
Hi!
Could I get your email address so that we can invite you to our blog? Leave it on our blog or email me at jaceemcguire@gmail.com. Thanks! You have a cute family!
I LOVE Jon and Kate Plus 8! I love Kate. I think she's such a great mom and I really love her hair!
She makes it look easy, doesn't she? And all those little bugs are so cute!
Post a Comment