Monday, April 28, 2008

.. little brother - BIG BROTHER..

Grandma Olsen gave the boys these shirts when I had Zachary. Today I was cleaning out drawers and discovered that I had never taken their picture in them. These were the best pictures I could get - at least one child is looking at the camera.....



Being a mom of two boys is AWESOME..... Having two kids is AWESOME..... Having two kids is so much easier then one. My boys have become the best of friends even at 3 1/2 and 10 months they just love each other. Today in the car they had each other laughing so hard that I thought one would stop breathing from laughing so much. I truly enjoy and love being their mom. The best is when Brock comes out of the blue and says "mom you are cute, and I need to give you a kiss" nothing is better in life then that.


Brock is so in love with firetruck, police cars, ambulances, and motorcyles. His new thing to say is " mom I want one of those moto-cyle (mortorcyle) but I can't until I am an older boy, when I am older boy I will get money, 15 dollars get a key go drive ,then go fast, but I'm not older boy yet" (for some reason he thinks everything is $15.00-- umm wouldn't that be nice)

2 comments:

Maile said...

I LOVE those pictures! The look on both your boys' faces in the second one are just so cute. And I totally agree that being a mom to 2 kids is easier than just having one kid. And a lot more fun. Getting to 3 kids is another story...

Heidi said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. Your boys are really cute. What did Brock have that he was in the hospital for? Glad to see that you're doing well.