Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm Tagged Again

So here's the rules
A. Post the Rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people.

A Little About KRISTINA

1. WhAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
OH MY HECK - answering this question sure takes you down memory lane. So what was I doing 10 years ago - well it was 1998 and so many things happened that year. I was a sophomore at Weber High School, best friends with Sarah Willson and are still to this day... 10 years ago I got braces for the second time which really sucked- oh I got them just in time to turn 16-I was mortified.. Who was I crushing on? well um who wasn't I- LOL- being mortified that I got braces just in time to be 16 didn't stop things, I had my first date that year with Jeremy Lee, he became my first serious boyfriend.. Oh and I finally got my drivers license...BUT....there is one thing that when I think of 1998 stands out the most - my heck I haven't thought about it in years until answering this question - I guess even after 10 years it's something you can't explain or understand... WOW - most wont understand what I'm talking about but a few out there that read this will - Someone once said that somethings you can't explain and may never understand, and it's better to just let it be... Can't believe that was 10 years ago...

2. 5 THINGS ON YOUR TO DO LIST TODAY
a. first things first I head to the gym for at least an hour.
b. laundry laundry laundry - how one little family has so much laundry.
c. vacuum my house - I do this at least 3 times a day
d.clean out a closet or something
e. play, love, and enjoy spending time with my little boys and being a stay at home mom.

3. SNACKS I ENJOY: chocolate from See's Candies, bakery items like homemade cookies, brownies ex. and I love Eskimo cookies from girl scout cookies... my weakness.

4. WhAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY A BILLIONAIRE? on a selfish note I would get a tummy tuck well ok don't need to be a billionaire for that, but I would get it done by Doctor Rey from Doctor 90210. I would build my dream house, build my parents a house and help out the rest of my family as much as I could - oh and spoil my Grandma Kaye because she has done so much for me and is one that you could never say thank you enough- that's why I call her grandma BOMB-then I would adopted as many kids as I could handle, then I would travel travel travel.

5. 3 BAD HABITS
a. I am a germ FREAK
b. I vacuum my house more then normal people
c. I twist the ties on blankets - I've done it since I was a baby.

6. 5 PLACES I'VE LIVED
a. Fruit Heights
b.Liberty
c. Morgan - not really, but I spent so much time there with my great grandparents that it felt like home.
d. Apartment in Ogden - Sarah and I along with some other friends decided to move into an apartment in Ogden and it was one of the best times ever- all we did was PLAY PLAY PLAY - wow that takes me down memory lane again.
e.Kaysville, Layton and North Ogden

8. 5 THINGS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
a. I am only telling this because I was thinking about the apartment days - when Sarah and I first moved in the bathroom was having to be fixed, well we had some old boxes on our porch and since we didn't know anyone we couldn't use their bathroom so Sarah and I had to go so bad that we went on the porch in the boxes - then later made the guy I was seeing take them out and didn't tell him why they were wet LOL LOL LOL. is that not just awful - FUNNY but awful.
b.This is really lame - but I think that Victoria Beckum and David Beckum are the hottest two people ever..... -k- my secret is out.
c.Ummmm - Sarah and I have done so many things together that no one knows all the tricks and things that we've done over the years, it's a good thing we are married because we would probably still be up to no good. (I'll never tell)....
d. I love Donny Osmond
e. I always wanted to be a professional dancer, singer, or runner. Also it took me more then 4 times to pass my written drivers test for my drivers license.
The last unknown thing about me is that I am a human map- can go to a place even in the dark never having been there and find my way again years later.
1 tag: Emily, Kimber, Stephanie, Katie B, Melinda D.

3 comments:

Katie said...

OH MY GOSH! Good job! I'm so happy you fixed it! And I'm loving the new stripes! Did you make this new layout yourself?

J + A Humphreys said...

Kristina, hi! So fun to get a comment from you. Looks like you are doing the "boy" thing like me. :) So glad to you know that I am not the only person who vacuums her house more than once a day! :) Your boys are cute little dudes...I like that they each have their own look. Let me know how you like the muffins. So glad to see that you are doing so great.
Abbie

kate said...

yay, you got the comments working! so fun to learn more about you kristina!