Tagged by Emily
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Pie Pantry at Cherry Hill
2. Curves Gym
3. Personal Nursing Assistant - 2years
4. Mom Of Two CRAZY boys
Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Field Of Dreams
2. Phantom Of The Opera
3. Fools Rush In
4. Anything with Kevin Costner - or Patrick Dempsey
Four Places I've Lived and an extra one:
UTAH
Four T.V. Shows I Love:
1. Rob and Big on MTV- It's the funnest show
2.Grey's Anatomy
3.Elie Stone - New show on ABC that is wonderful and always has a good message.
4.John and Kate + 8 on TLC
My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Chicken Fettuccine Alfred from Olive Garden
2.Sandwiches from Old Grist Mill
3. Chinese Food - could eat it every meal
4. Mexican Food
Four sites I visit daily:
1. Gmail
2. Blogspot
3. KUTV news- I'm a big new junkie
4. Anything to do with potty training
Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Virgina/Washington D.C -one of the funnest trips ever.
2. California
3. Yellowstone- Gone every year since I can remember
4. Oregon Coast
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Sleeping in my bed
2. On a beach somewhere with a sexy man...LOL
3. Island Park at the cabin
4. On vacation ANYWHERE
Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
1. Ashley
2.Stephanie
3.Joann
4.Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment