It's been a while since I've commented- reason being is that everyone in the Olsen house has been sick. It started with me 3 weeks ago when I went running one Saturday morning and towards the end of my run it started to snow and the wind really picked up but I kept running. After a few weeks of not getting better it really hit me hard this week so much that Travis had to come home from work to take the kiddies cause I felt so sick. Then Travis got it, then Brock - thank goodness baby Zachary was already on antibiotics. We all went to the doctors yesterday and are now all on antibiotics. It's been nice having Travis home but not because we are all sick and can't go anywhere or do anything but be SICK.....
Doc was asking about my health from when I was sick/sick - I told him I had been working out a lot but that every time I push to hard I end up with major headaches. He thinks that my heart rate still gets to high from when I was sick and takes a long time to settle down which in return is giving me migraines the migraines get so bad that makes me throw up, can't sleep or drive. So he wants me to do steroid breathing treatments and if that doesn't work then a daily migraine medicine so that I can still work out with out getting sick.
On Sunday my neighbor came over to bring homemade lemon bars -he's from California and gets home grown lemons - they are the best lemon bars ever, he knows how much I love them so every time him and his wife make them they always share - I was feeling so sick that day when he showed up with fresh lemon bars I turned to Travis and Rich and said "is it wrong to LOVE another man" THAT'S HOW GOOD THEY ARE.....LOL.....
Thanks Nancy and Rich for sharing your wonderful lemon bars.........
Since we all have been sick we got bored and thought we would give Zack some licorice.

This is when Brock was little -his first time having licorice.

Zachary loved the licorice - wasn't happy when he was sticky from it.

Zachary is such a busy body but being sick all he wants is to be held by his dad - NOT MOM- kinda makes me sad.

This is the only way Zack would sleep

I can't believe that my baby boy is 10 months old today- two more months and he will be 1 years old - how the time has gone fast - it seems to me that he shouldn't been turning 1 so soon, but when I missed the first few months of his life I feel behind on him getting older.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear you've all been sick. That is so hard - and I don't know what's worse - to be sick yourself or have your kids sick. But it sounds like you guys have had it all the way around. Hope you all feel better soon!
Sorry to hear you are all sick. But those licorice pics are hilarious! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment