I love to scrapbook - the first book I ever did was of an old friend, which I gave to as a gift. Since then I can't stop scrapbooking. I am doing another blog of all my scrap ideas I've learned over the years. I am proud to say that I am the cheapest scrapbooker there is. I've spent next to nothing on my supplies all due to my creative ways of buying supplies. I can find you any good bargain on scrapbooking things. Example : one time I bought over $20 worth of stuff for $6-you just have to think it through. FEW EXAMPLES of what I've done.
People know I love doing this so when they don't want stuff anymore - this is what I get..
8 comments:
I love a good deal, and I'm glad you are sneaking in a little time for relaxation.
The massage sounds great, but I'm drooling over all those scrapbooking supplies!! I'd love to hear how you get stuff for such good prices. And I'm glad you're sharing some of your pages - they are so cute! I really wish we lived closer so we could scrapbook together. None of my friends out here really scrapbook, and I think it would be such a fun hobby to do with others.
New Image Spa is great. If you ever go back you should get a message and a facial they are nice. That is where we go to get messages and that it is nice to just relax. I wish I could get into scrapbooking like you.
Amen to a little R&R...good for you. Glad you liked the cookie recipe. :) I have actually seen those strollers you talked about and they look great. I'm just too cheap! :)
I love your scapbook pages. You are very creative, and what a bargain shopper I might say!!!
So people give you scrapbook stuff? I need friends like that! I'm a big scrapbooker too and love to find ways to spend the least amount of money but get good stuff! That was a lot of Making Memories product, I like their line. Too bad we don't live closer or we could scrap together!
I called Travis yesterday to let him know about Corts party. Just want to make sure he told you that it was on this up coming Saturday at 3 at my place. Hope you had a great mother’s day!
how fun! and you are an awesome scrapbooker! i was also touched by your post about your friend tony. how good of you to support him. you are such a caring person.
Post a Comment