Oh, I am so excited too! I was supposed to go with my sisters and a bunch of girls but Brody has a work party Friday night so he is taking me before the party.
Okay Women I am Tagging you!!! Go to my Blog :) I promise I am only this crazy about it cuz its so close! ( or maybe thats just what I need to tell myself.. lol
3 comments:
Oh, I am so excited too! I was supposed to go with my sisters and a bunch of girls but Brody has a work party Friday night so he is taking me before the party.
Okay Women I am Tagging you!!! Go to my Blog :) I promise I am only this crazy about it cuz its so close! ( or maybe thats just what I need to tell myself.. lol
I have yet to read the books, but I'm going to go to the movie with everyone from work. Hopefully it's good. Let me know what you thought of it.
Post a Comment