HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER BROCK
Today is Brock's 4Th birthday, I can't believe it's been 4 years.
Brock was born Tuesday November 9,2004 at 12:15 p.m.
weight 2.6 pounds--length 13 1/2 inches
Brock was born 9 weeks early, and spent 64 days in the NICU. I spent every 64 days at the hospital sitting next to his bed. There was nothing better then when I was allowed to hold and feed him, which I didn't always get to do, due to the fact that he was so small and holding him would stimulate him to much.
It was so overwhelming to see him, I knew he was sick, but didn't realize just how sick he was until I saw him for the first time.
After the shower I went to see Brock,and was so surprised (as you can see on my face) when the nurse asked if I wanted to hold him for the first time.
check out my pink sweat suit thing
(what was I thinking..lol..it was really comfortable)
Brock under the lightsBrock had to have the assistance of a heart monitor and oxygen for another 5 months
Brock June 2007
About Brock
Nickname - Broccoli,or Mister Brock
He wont drink out of a cup twice unless it's been rinsed out (just like his mom)
He would do nothing more but ride 4-wheelers all day if could be
He isvery sensitive, and gets very concerned about people
Brock loves to spend time :
ridding his bike
jumping on trampoline
playing with his friends
going to the Cabin
with his Aunts Kaitylnn,Annie and Kirstie
playing with his little brother
dancing, and singing--Brock can bust a move, and thinks it's funny to sing as loud as he can
Brock loves to eat
cheese
hot dogs
pizza
anything pasta
rice a roni
strawberry milk
fruit loops
salads
puts ranch on everything (like mom)
Brock picks at his finger nails ALL THE TIME (like dad)..drives me CRAZY
playing with play dough
firetrucks
trucks, and cars
Funny things Brock has said:
Brock told my 75 year old Grandma she looked sexy in her blue jacket
Mom, you are the peanut in my peanut butter
I was trying on my new boots for church, and Brock turned and asked me if I was going to only wear my new boots just for daddy...lol....
there are so many other things, but to keep it clean I wont say.lol.
Brock, daddy and I love you so much, we were so thrilled when we found out we were pregnant with you. You have brought such joy, and laughter to our family.
LOVE YOU BROCCOLI
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brock! I can't believe he is 4 already. Under the second picture you have Zack's name instead of Brock's. Just thought I would let you know.
That post made me laugh! We love you too Brock! I can't believe you are 4! Wow, he is a miracle baby isn't he. We are so thankful your two boys are as healthy as they are!
I love him to!!
Love Kirst.
Post a Comment