Thursday, November 20, 2008

KICK -A- CONCERT

CARRIE UNDERWOOD CONCERT
WAS
AWESOME
Last night was so much fun. TJ and I started out with going to dinner at Olive Garden-(one of my favorite places). Then we headed to the concert. We met up with our great neighbors for a few minutes, then when found our seats and waited for the concert to start. Our seats turned out to be killer seats, and would definitely sit there again.


LITTLE BIG TOWN
opened for Carrie Underwood
they were AWESOME!
I was so excited to see them. It also was great that one of the band guys is super hot, and these pictures don't do him justice for what he looks like in really life.
HOTTIE HOTTIE
those pants and cowboy boots-need I say more.
A concert isn't a concert unless you have all the redneck drunks, and we sure had our share.
The guys that sat behind us- they were the trust fund frat boys in their late 20's early 30's that can't grow up and still can't do nothing but get wasted. One guy all he needed was a stripper poll and he would have been set. He kept saying how hot and turned on he was to be at her concert. TJ and I were laughing our heads off, and if he wasn't sitting behind us then I would have taken his picture to show you all what a lame loser stripper he was.
Then there was the older couple across the floor from us, we could see so clear because they stood the whole time. I sure hope they used protection because they were doing pretty much everything but actually doing it, or maybe they were..lol.
I've never seen such nasty scandalise dirty dancing people, and the poor old couple that sat next to them. (Oh my goodness poor couple)
Then when we left the concert and were in the car trying to get out of the parking lot, 2 girls came out of nowhere completely drunk, screaming, laughing they couldn't find their car. One girl sat down and announced to everyone that she need a paramedic to come help her because she had to pee, and thought she would sit down where she was in front of the whole E-Center and pee on the grass...lol. Tj and I just sat there in our car with the window rolled down listening to these stupid drunk girls.
Minus the lame frat boy stripper, the dirty sexin it up couple, and the half naked peeing drunk girls, we had a
GREAT TIME
I would recommend anytime going and seeing her in concert.
Thanks love for taking me to see Carrie Underwood for our 5 year anniversary.
I had such a blast with you, and love you so much
One down-Carrie Underwood
One more to go- Edward on Saturday...WOOHOO!

5 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time at the concert. It sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Ashley said...

Oh my... some people. That would have been dang funny too see. I love Carrie Underwood too. I can imagine how food she must be in concert. I was thinking about you guys last night- jealous.

mrs. jar said...

That is so funny! We were there at the concert too. Although, I think we had two completely different experiences! There was a cute little cowcouple drinking next to us but they had to be pretty bummed to have non-drinkers surrounding them. But she was awesome! And your stories made me laugh so hard! Can I just say, what is up with that parking lot?!? It totally sucked.

Chinos :) said...

Ya, I got so sick. freaking mastitis! Sucked so bad! So I had to Give my tickets to some friends, blah!! I toughed it out for Twilight though and I wasn't sure I liked it and then I saw it again on Friday lol and I enjoy'd it a lot more!!! I love the SoundTrack a ton, listen to it all day... ;) Did you like the movie

Yatesfam said...

Way awesome concert, but we didn't have anything as exciting to report like you guys.