

I went and bought the soundtrack to "TWILIGHT"it's awesome.
I am confused though - WHY?- #12 on the soundtrack is Bella's Lullaby,well the song that you hear on the soundtrack is TOTALLY different song then what you hear on my play list. If you listen to Lullaby by Edward Cullen, and then the song by YIRUMA it's the same song, but not the same song on the soundtrack....SO WHAT THE HECK.
I can't wait for Saturday morning,because I am going again to see "TWILIGHT" with a couple of my wonderful neighbors. If anyone else wants to join us let me know before I buy tickets.
5 comments:
Hey this is your little sis Kirst. My blog is puggypenguin.blogspot.com it's pretty lame, you'll have to help me out. My teachers thought I was funny in class today when they were helping me, but who cares not me!!
Kirstie. I do need some help!!
I think I am going to buy it too. I have listened to the songs on iTunes. Remember the song when Bella told Edward she knew he was a Vampire- is that song on the soundtrack cuz I can't tell from the 30 second increments on iTunes. Hey and we missed you Saturday night. We had tons of fun with Koji and Tavia playing Rock Band and laughing until way way late.
I think the Score Soundtrack is even better. It is music by Carter Burwell and that one has more music that sounds like Bella's Lullaby.
Thanks Kristina, I'm at lunch right now, and just messing around!!
I want to know if you read the books and how you think it compares. I have a talked to a few people that didn't love it as much as the book. But, my lil sis, Lisa, loved it and is has seen or will see it multiple times. So, I wanna know what you think!
Post a Comment