Friday, November 14, 2008

Shake

I've had people ask where I got Brock's birthday cake and candles. I got the cake at Sams Club (GO SAMS), the candle at (Zurchers) in the kids firetruck theme party.





Last Friday when TJ got home from work, he thought it would be fun to make a shake with the boys. This is what happens when you give a 17 month old his own shake

I love this look on his face
This is when TJ is pouring him his own shake
He didn't take his eyes off his cup

NUMMY, NUMMY

This is what happens when you take the shake away from a 17 month old,
after Zack climbed down off his chair, laid his head on the floor, and cried for a good 10 minutes

2 comments:

Dixie Packer said...

hope you had fun at the concert! Zack looks so cute! You captured the cutest faces that night. It will be fun to show him those pictures when he's older. ;)

Trent and Steph said...

Cort loves shakes as well and gets mad when we take it away too.