The verdict is?
Just got back from seeing Twilight
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

Just got back from seeing Twilight
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
the only down side it that Edward was a little to hairy, thought he was suppose to be all smooth, but even though he had more hair then I pictured it was still
GREAT
very passionate movie I thought,
honestly I was thinking the whole movie, was just
GET IT ON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..hehehe
I know you were all thinking that

5 comments:
I don't know what was wrong with me! I told Sean that I could buy him Body glitter and it would be the same as the scene where he show Bella his skin in the light. LoL!!! I just thought it was so cheesy!
Um... No way!!! Edward was just amazing!! The sparkles I could just deal without!!
I can't wait to go see it, everyone at work was talking about how great it was.
You are too funny. I love the way you just say it.
Ya it was great huh! I loved it too. I can't wait to see it again! Call me so we can take the kids to do something fun!
Post a Comment