Here are the pictures of Zack when he had he allergic reaction to the medication he was taking for his ear infection. This is when he was over the worst part of it, you should have seen how bad it was when he first became allergic. If you look close you can see that it's all over everywhere, even in his ear, and hair. POOR LITTLE MAN!



He would pinch his skin, I think that was his way of trying to scratch the rash. We now know to NEVER let him take that medication again.
4 comments:
That is so sad. I am glad you guys figured out that it was the medication and not chicken pox.
Oh, I am sure Chicken Pox was your first thought huh. I would be so scared to see that on my baby. I feel so bad for the little man. He has had some rough times.
OH my goodness! I hope he is doing better now. Poor little guy. He is still so cute even all rashed over. :)
Yikes! I'm sorry! What was the medication?
Post a Comment