Saturday, October 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum

I wasn't able to post these pictures at the time due to computer being SOL. Here you all go, and sorry about the picture overload, I have no clue how to do a slide show.

In August the boys and I headed down to Utah county to meet my grandma at Thanksgiving Point to check out the dinosaur museum. Boys had a blast, we ended up there for over 4 hours.

For some reason some of these pictures of the kids turned out funny and they look strange in the pictures. I think it was the lighting in the museum.. That first picture of Brock makes him look really strange.

Brock and Zack in cave

Brock and grandma Kaye under T-REX
Me taking a picture through the mirror
Boys waiting on big rock outside of museum
Zack running through cave
Brock hiding in cave

Brock sitting on T-REX foot
Zack sitting on T-REX foot
There was this really cool sand water thing the kids could play in,kids had a blast
Zack wasn't to sure about the baby dinosaur
Boys getting weighed on dinosaur scale
At the end part of the museum, there was an area where kids could dig for fossils
Notice Zack has two brushes, he has to have two of everything, one for each hand.
Shark bait
Thanks grandma for taking us, we had so much fun, and such a blast going with you.

6 comments:

Maile said...

This museum is AMAZING!! We didn't go when we were in Utah in August because I didn't think my kids would care much one way or the other, but since then they have become completely obsessed with dinosaurs. We will definitely be going in November when we come; let me know if you're interested in going again!

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

That place looks like alot of fun. My mother-in-law lives right there by Thanksgiving point and we have never been to that museum. We might have to visit it sometime when we are down there, Sammi would love it.

Yatesfam said...

Hey, that looks like so much fun! Caden would love it. I think I finally got our blog up and running, you'll have to check it out...lol I came across a picture that I couldn't resist posting...lol

Trent and Steph said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I will have to take down to it one day. The med trick worked really well. I only had to do it the first two days. He will take all of his meds today with no problems. Thanks for the great trick.

Dixie Packer said...

your kids are so cute, and Brock says the funniest things! haha it's great to keep up on what you guys are up to.

Andrea said...

Kristina you have such a cute blog! I can't believe how big Brock is- I know I've been out of it for a little while but he is all grown up!