Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mr. Funny Guy

Brock always seems to be making this face, especially when you ask him a question. My Funny Guy!
The boys and I were in the car on Tuesday headed to Kaysville too TJ's parents house. On the way down this is the conversation I had with Mr.Brock.... I laughed so hard I think I may have peed my pants just a little.

Brock: hey mom

Mom: what son

Brock: um, um, um

Mom: yes honey

Brock: um mom, I want to tell you something

Mom: okay, what?

Brock: um mom, you are?

Mom: I am what Brock

Brock: well mom, you are the BUTTER in my PEANUT BUTTER.

Mom: laugh, laugh, laugh out of control. Um Brock where did you learn that?

Brock: I learned it from myself mom... laugh from Brock, the kind of laugh where you know your child is thinking your stupid.
I sure love this boy, and when he says funny things like that I love him even more.

11 comments:

Maile said...

That is SOOOOO funny and cute! When I ask Kaia how she learned to do something new she says, "My body taught me." And we will be coming to Utah at Thanksgiving for Jordan's wedding.

Trent and Steph said...

Brock cracks me up. He his a funny little boy.

Erin said...

Seriously so cute!! I is funny how kids come up with these silly things huh?! I have to say he is pretty clever to say this :)

Erin said...

Seriously so cute!! I is funny how kids come up with these silly things huh?! I have to say he is pretty clever to say this :)

Erin said...

Seriously so cute!! I is funny how kids come up with these silly things huh?! I have to say he is pretty clever to say this :)

Georgi Family said...

He is too cute. We need to do an arranged marriage for him and brinley.8) He is getting sooo big. I am excited to raise my boy.

*Mary* said...

Sounds like he's getting to the funny stage. We need to get together so that the kids can play. Call me!!

Kirst said...

That's so funny! There's nothing like a good laugh--especially when it's because of your kids.

Ashley said...

So the miniature Travis did get some of that charm!!!

Yatesfam said...

What will kids say next!? lol The other day my dad was telling my mom something and Caden came walking in and said, "No freaking way"! Even though that's not good guess there's worse he could be saying. I need to figure out this blog thing when I get time :)

Anonymous said...

So I've been noticing that I've been writing down my name as Kirst, you have a friend on here as Kirst also, so I'm going to be writing Kirstie from now on!!

Brock is so darn funny! Yesterday was a blast, I can't believe he's just 4 years old.

Kirstie.