I had to post and say CONGRATS, to my most wonderful and great friend Sarah and her husband, on the arrival of their new baby girl Avery. She is gorgeous and so sweet. I am so trilled for them. Avery arrived on Friday the 17Th, when she wasn't due until the 26Th, she was ready to enter the world, and couldn't wait any longer.
Funny story: on Thursday Sarah and her oldest Trey came over for a little while, Brock asked Sarah about the baby in her bell and was told she was coming out soon. I had told Brock that on Friday we would go to Sarah's house to play, and help her if need be. So when on Friday morning I get a call from Sarah's sister saying the baby was coming.
Brock's response:
Me: Guess what Brock Sarah is having the baby right now so we wont be able to go over to her house.
Brock: we are going to help Sarah get the baby out?
Me: laugh laugh laugh, No Sarah is at the hospital where the doctors are helping her.
Brock: Oh? so she is coming over to our house to have the baby?
Me: laugh laugh laugh, no.
Brock: then how are we going to help her get the baby out?
Brock was so worried about her, and how baby was going to get out if we weren't there to help her. Somewhere in Brock's thinking, he thought that by going over to Sarah's meant that were going to help her get the baby out...lol.. Oh the mind of a 3 year old.
6 comments:
Oh Brock kills me! He is so funny!
Oh Brock is so funny. I love that boy.
That is so cute! Even though I've had two kids, I still wonder how the heck they get out of a pregnant woman's belly! Sienna had her baby on the 19th!
how cute! i love the things kids say. did you ever get that email called "the middle wife"? it was going around a few weeks ago, but anyway that's the first thing i thought of when i read what brock said. how funny!
I just have to say YOUR PLAYLIST is ROCKIN!!!!! I loved it and it was so refreshing... ;) keep it up!
HI ya, I knew Bruce Dickson back in college and Brandon and Whitney,So i blogged hop'd from there, and I try and make it a point to leave comments on random peoples blogs if I enjoy there post, or in your case enjoy there music, but your blog is great, keep in touch ;)
Post a Comment