I am an Aunt for the first time. Yes TJ has his nieces and nephews, but this is the first time from my side of the family that IM AN AUNT. I couldn't be more excited. Bryan and Emily got their miracle baby last week. When we got the call I cried for days and days, and if you think I'm exaggerating ask anyone that lives around me. I couldn't stop talking and crying about how excited and happy I was for Bryan and Emily.
The sweetest thing besides baby Luke-- is this
Mom:
Brock can you tell us where baby Luke came from
Brock:
He was born from Emily's heart.
Every time I hear Brock say that it's makes me cry, not sad tears, but just straight up happy tears.
I will post more and more pictures of baby Luke as soon as I get them from Grandma's..
The sweetest thing besides baby Luke-- is this
Mom:
Brock can you tell us where baby Luke came from
Brock:
He was born from Emily's heart.
Every time I hear Brock say that it's makes me cry, not sad tears, but just straight up happy tears.
I will post more and more pictures of baby Luke as soon as I get them from Grandma's..
4 comments:
Happy tears here, too. This is wonderful! And what an adorable baby.
He is really so cute! Kids have the greatest way of expressing themselves...just so innocent and pure! Congratualtions Auntie!
I know dude. I'm so happy for them too. Emily is such an amazing woman and I know she's going to make an excellent mommy. And what a cute baby. I can't wait to see him in person!
He is such a cute baby. Tell them Congrats! I know it was such a long journey, but they will look back and realize it was worth it.
Post a Comment