Today was Zachary's FIRST birthday party. I was going to get his one year picture taken today so I hurried this morning to find a place to get his hair cut. Then I ended up not getting his pictures done today. About the first haircut, well at first he was into the idea, then the girl started the trimmer and he wanted nothing but to get out of that chair. I ended up holding him for most of his haircut. After the haircut he whimpered like a puppy for another hour. Every few minutes he would do this whimper almost like he was having some flashback of the horrible event...lol..
BEFORE
2 comments:
Okay, I really need to get Bo's hair cut, too. I think I will have my sis-in-law cut it with her clippers. I am sure I will end up holding him the whole time, too. I agree with you, too, they aren't babies anymore once their hair gets it's first trim. He looks handsome, though!
Kristina, you are SO pretty. Every picture I see you in you look just perfectly gorgeous in all of them.
I hate you.
Post a Comment