Zack and mom
Zack loved the float because he could hold himself up and walk around in the kiddie pool.
TJ and Zack hanging out in the pool.
Brock, Jaycee, Tara, Reagan, TJ and Zack
Brock going down the frog slide.
Mom and Zack- Zack had so much fun swimming but kept falling asleep from all the fun.
6 comments:
Fun!! I'm loving the warmer weather and the chance to go swimming...although it's in the 70s here again. The weather can't make up its mind here which season it wants to be. Isn't it so bittersweet to see our little ones growing up?
Wow, it looks like Zack had a great birthday and a fun time at the pool.
Yay. Fun at the pool. It doesn't get much better. You wore sunscreen, yes?
So, I really have a desire to remain friends with Emily...which hopefully in turn will enable me and you to meet and get to know each other. It makes me sad that Emily is leaving my work, and to me, that's a big sign that she means a lot to me. Lets try to keep in touch. I just need to have some babies so we can all have play dates!
Yeah swimming! I am glad he had a great birthday. I loved your tribute to him below- especially the monkey picture! Zach is such a sweet boy. The pictures almost made me cry. You are such a good mom. Hey me and Brody miss you guys. I hope Travis' cell is still the same. We will be calling you soon to invite you out here for dinner. Talk to you soon.
You look like you guys had a lot of fun swimming. Your family is really cute. It was fun to see a comment from you.
Sean
Kristina, for the love...give me your email address so I can invite you to my weight loss blog.
K. I'm done now.
Post a Comment