This is what Annie gets for being such a DORK!!
Few months ago we got a really nice new camera that takes pictures really fast one after another. So last week while in Morgan at the park my sisters thought it would be funny when I wasn't around to take my camera and take dorky pictures of each other.
Today is my wonderful friend Sarah's little boy Trey 2nd birthday, so I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TREY!! I can't believe that he is two already. Sarah being the awesome friend she is let me be in the room when Trey was born. It was such a neat thing to experience and to share with someone that has been such a MAJOR part of my life for the last 15 years.. LOVE YOU SARAH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY.
Also CONGRATS to Sarah and Jeremy for the upcoming arrival of a baby girl. Sarah found out she's having a girl.... YIPPEE SKIPPY.
4 comments:
Thanks for the nice comment...but just like you said, things aren't always what they seem. :) Ohio really is beautiful, but we miss family and friends terribly. You live and learn, and that is how life goes I guess. Congrats on continuing to lose the baby weight! Yay! It's true...having kids does wonders to the body, and as I run on the treadmill everyday I wonder if this thing around my waist will ever come off! I hope that things are going great for you and your family. We have that same motorcyle and the boys love it!
Love your blog! Maybe I'll get this bloggin thing figured out...lol Nick loves your music and Caden thinks it's too cool to see Brock and Zach on the computer, crazy kid!
Hi Kristina,
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Wow! How long has it been? Is that your little sister in the pictures? Crazy! You look great and your family is adorable!
kristina i just wanna smack ya when you talk about worrying how you look. you are so gorgeous! you always have been. everybody knows that. anyway, :) yes those dresses are from wal-mart. can ya beleive it!? they only had a couple left when i went to the riverdale store. i would maybe check layton or harrisville. dying stuff is super easy. just buy the color you want (in the detergent aisle) and follow the instructions inside the box. they have some super cute brown and cream patterned sun dresses too at the harrisville store. good luck!
Post a Comment