Saturday, June 14, 2008

Birthday Party/Part 1

Thank you to all that came today. Hope all had a good time. An thanks mom and dad for letting me host the birthday BB-Q party in your yard. An yes, you can see from the pictures that I am one of those corny moms that buys first birthday shirts for their kids. Brock had one and now Zack does. I look at it as a keepsake, toys get old and thrown away, but keeping these shirts is something will always have to remind me of their first birthdays.

Zack enjoying his new toys
Zack and cousin Lindsey taking a walk
Zack and Grandpa Olsen
Leave it to Zack to be climbing something. Didn't want presents at first, he just wanted to climb on all the boxes.
I did a sports theme for Zack's birthday, and this was his cake. WAY TO GO SAM'S CLUB..
OPEN-OPEN-OPEN
TJ and I gave Zack this car, and he loved it. When it was time to pack it up and head home he screamed when we took him out of it. Brock already showed signs that this car is going to be big trouble in the sharing department. So much that I just may have to go buy Brock his own.
Emily, Bryan and Me sporting the sports rings on the cake.
My brother Bryan is one of the funnest people I know, he had me laughing so hard right before this picture that I thought for sure I would wet myself from laughing. Thanks Bry for such a good laugh I needed it.
Gangster EMILY...lol...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hahahah! Bryan and Emily's pictures are hilarious! Those two are so goofy!

Trent and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Zack! It looks like his party went great.