Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally did it/What do grown men do?

I just thought this was a cute picture of Zack hanging out at Bryan and Emily's house.

I FINALLY did it... I guess in away I broke down my CLEAN GERM freakness and did the nasty thing ever. I let my kids play at McDonald's... UGH!! It was VERY VERY hard for me to watch, I thought it was better letting them play in the Summer time at McDonald's then in the Winter....BUT.... don't worry when we got home I made them both take a bath, and put on new clothes. Even though it was nasty and as a germ freak hard to watch them play, then had such a good time. I didn't get as many pictures I think do to the fact I was so freaked out we're even there.

Brock and Jaycee going down the slide.

I see you Jaycee.

It was really nice of Tara's dad to take us all the lunch at MD's then we went across the street and feed the ducks.

The babies hanging out in the stroller

Brock and Jaycee had so much fun feeding the ducks, but these two have fun no matter what their doing as long as there together. Jaycee's family just put their house up for sale and we are so sad that they will leave us. I don't know how well Jaycee and Brock will take it when they do finally move. These two kids play almost every day together. Tara and I decided that they'll get married, so we can all live happily ever after together!



So what do two GROWN men do when it's warm outside, and one wife is gone, and the other is watching the kids...... They make and shoot potato guns. I was so feared that they would hit a parked car. Since we live in town homes the odds of that happening were great, but I guess that's what made it even more exciting. We live across the street from a fire station, and they thought it would be funny to try and see who could hit the parking lot of the the fire station first... UM yes these men are 28 and 27 years old.

Rich and TJ trying to load up the gun


Also what do two grown men do when taking when putting in sprinkler systems, yep, the shoot potato guns... Rich came up and helped TJ put in my parents sprinkler system. Rich is such a good neighbor he always comes along with TJ and I to help my parents... Thanks Rich for all your wonderful and great help, your such a good friend and neighbor..

2 comments:

Carrie said...

hey trav! fun to find your blog. this is carrie headley (molyneaux). cute family, send an email to me if you want to see our blog. it is private. jcbheadley@gmail.com

Hay Dub said...

I hate McDonalds too! When Aree was five she asked my why I never let her play on the toys, I felt so bad I took her there. I did the same thing you did, bath and change the clothes. he he. We totally need to get together! I will call you in the next day or so. I love your blog, your family is adorable.