IT'S A BOYI have to say that I am a little in SHOCK.
Just in shock that I am going to be
a mommy of
3 BOYS.
Andy and I are thrilled to death about this baby, but for me the first reaction was
COMPLETE SHOCK
After the shock of it being a boy I realized what a stress relief that it's another boy, for the reason that I know what to expect and know how to take care of baby boys.
Now we are just so excited cuz once you know what the baby is then it becomes a little more real and you can start planning for baby to arrive.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you! I wanna see you sometime soon.. Call me! Let's hope this one goes better than the last though. :) Boys are so much fun!
Congrats! When I found out I was having a 3rd boy I cried. I guess i was not sad I was having another boy I was just disapointed it wasnt a girl. But after a few days of shock I was excited to have 3 little boys. I wouldnt change it for anything now! My baby boy is starting to crawl and trying to keep up with his brothers and its so cute! 3 boys is so much fun, so congratulations you will have so much fun with them!
CONGRATS! Have a great time this weekend, and happy birthday!!!!! Love ya!!! :)
It's a boy! It's a Boy!!! Woot! I can't believe there will be one more Brock and Zach running around..... Oh boy. This should be interesting.... But I am very excited. I can handle a new nephew....
I was so excited to have three boys. I didn't find out that Ty was a boy but I was so thrilled when he came. I am so happy for you! It will be so fun to have three boys that are such great friends. Good luck with everything!
Congrats! You're going to do great with 3 boys. Girls are way too much drama! :)
Post a Comment