Tuesday, July 7, 2009

In 2 weeks.....yippeeeeee

I CAN'T WAIT
for this
Less then 3 weeks the whole family is going to the
Oregon Coast
Will be staying here
This is the view from the hotel, and view of the pool.
This is the second time the family has been and stayed at this place. Last time we went we had whales outside our balcony every morning and every evening.
BUT
THE BEST PART OF ALL
IS
This time to Oregon I get to share it with these two sweet boys.
Oregon is all Brock can talk about. Every day he asks if it's time to leave for Oregon.
If you talk to Zack about it he says to me "shoes, car, go?"
I can't wait to spend 9 days with just me and my boys. There are 14 of us going, what a blast we are going to have. Also coming is the Hawk's family, and I can't wait to see April.
EEEEEEEEEKKKK, I think I'm more excited then the boys are.
The thing I think is funny is that NO ONE wants to ride which ever car I'm going in.
Last time trip to Oregon I was pregnant with Brock, and a 14 hour ride in the car when
prego
....NO FUN
I even threatened to jump out of the car if we didn't stop so I could pee, and I threatened to pee in the car if we didn't stop, and threatened to pee in the wide open on the side of the highway if we didn't stop.....WELL peeps, when you got to go, you got to go.
How bad could this drive be?
One- 1 year old
One- 2 year old
One- 4 year old
and
One pregnant mommy
HA.HA.HA.HA.HA. this will be fun.lol

2 comments:

The Razzle Dazzle Family said...

Hope you have a great trip. It will be good for you to get away and hopefully be able to relax!!

Siri said...

I love Oregon coast! Have tons and tons of fun!
I am so sorry to hear about your heartache. I have not been blogging for a LONG TIME!!! I hope that things will smooth for you and you can find a wonderful happiness with your little one arriving.