I couldn't get this to scan any better
Here is baby at 13 weeks.
Can't wait, only 2 more weeks and we get to find out what it is.
Last time doc thought it could be ANOTHER boy,but we are really hoping
for a girl. Will love a boy just the same...BUT....honestly though after having
2 boys, I am ready for a girl.
I figure I have to get all new baby stuff anyways, so it might as well be for a girl.
CROSS YOUR FINGERS
I've been feeling the baby move more and more. Doc said most start to really feel the baby more with their 3rd baby cuz you know what you are feeling. It is great to feel baby move. When I drive and sit for to long the baby moves, but it is such a great feeling.
LOVE YOU BABY
5 comments:
Tender....
Isn't it amazing that it already looks like a little person. This is sweet. Hope you get your girl!
My doc told me Marianne was a boy for about 2 months, so here's hoping you get your girl.
No! Spencer does NOT have red hair! oh my gosh! Are you kidding me? I am above that!!!!!! HA HA HA! He's the best!
Congrats on the new upcoming little one! I would be more than happy to be your nurse! When you come in just tell them you want me and they can make it work! Hope everything in your pregnancy goes great!
Post a Comment