Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Going to the chapel



GOING TO THE CHAPEL
AND WE'RE
GOING TO GET MARRIED
Andy and I are so excited. We are getting MARRIED.
Andy and I have over come some major stuff that most don't go through, to say the least things haven't been easy, but we have gotten through these things and we are stronger and happier then ever.
I can't wait to marry Andy, he is such a good, kind, honest, loving person. It took me 27 years to FINALLY find someone like him,but it was well worth the wait.
We aren't doing anything major, we feel we don't need to, all that matters is that the boys and our closest family and friends are there.

3 comments:

Yatesfam said...

CONGRATS we are happy for you guys!

Tiffany said...

You look so beautiful! I wish you and your cute little family all the happiness in the world :)

Sean and Hollee said...

Congrats! I am way happy for you. It's good to see you are doing well.