Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We went to the chapel....and we got married

FINALLY
we
got
MARRIED
This is our attempt of trying to get a family picture.
Zack was not having it, he had no nap, and wanted to play with all the other kids.
Then Brock just smiling away happy to have his picture taken

Me and Jaycie
Look out rockin she looks with her new hair cut, and me totally cheesing it. Yes, it's the worse picture of me ever,but I had to post it. This girl helped everyone so much. She came early and sat with me to get my hair done. Then came over and entertained Brock while Andy and I got ready, then when Andy's mom showed up with all the stuff to decorate with, she did everything she could to help.
I love you girl :)

New brothers and sisters
Kristina & Andy
Taylor & Sophie-Andy's sister
Jackson & Bree- Andy's brother

Better family picture
Notice that non of us are looking at the same camera

Andy and his mom Leslie
Andy's mom did cheesecake and lemon water. Everything turned out great.
THANK YOU
First KISS as husband and wife

My other wonderful friend Amber surprised me with flowers. This wedding was so low key we didn't even do flowers,but Amber the sweetheart she is surprise me and Andy with flowers. Andy couldn't get his to stay on,but I was so happy she did that for us. :)

These pictures make me laugh because I don't think we got one good picture where we are both smiling and looking at the same camera.
My mom has some pictures I have yet to see, so hopefully she has some that look decent.

After we got married, we had everyone over to the house for dessert. Then Andy and I took the boys to Pizzaria....YUMMY...I have wanted to take Andy there ever since we met.
He was very pleased with their food....YUMMY.
Then after dinner we took the boys over to North Shore for our ward swim party, then home and in bed by 9:00 p.m.....I know kinda sad for a wedding night,we were all so tired.
Saturday, my mom offered to take boys for the night so we could have some alone time. The boys had so much fun at Grandma B's house. (I'll post pics from Grandma's later)
Our wedding day was wonderful. We wanted the boys there, and yes going for pizza and swimming with the kids on your wedding day isn't the traditional wedding agenda, it's what we wanted, and wouldn't trade it for anything.
I am so happy that finally I am Mrs. Mower.
I am so happy that I finally am getting my happy ending.
I am so happy that I have someone who loves me no matter what, and is by my side forever and ever.
I LOVE YOU BABE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wedding, sounds like you had the exact day you guys wanted! That is wonderful!

kate said...

congrats you two, you look beautiful!

kylee said...

Wedding?? Where was my invite friend? ;)
Kristina I'm happy that you are finally happy and I'm also so excited for this new baby of yours! You deserve nothing but the best! Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

Soooooooooo happy for you both! We need to celebrate by going to lunch w/ Jayci like you suggested! Love ya!

Sean and Hollee said...

Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you Kristina and glad to hear you are happy. Like Kylee said you deserve nothing but the best.