20 weeks ALREADY
Don't laugh at my nasty picture, but I guess for documentation purposes I had to do it.
Don't laugh at my nasty picture, but I guess for documentation purposes I had to do it.
Andy is keeping me in shape, well trying to. We try and go the gym together as much as possible, which we love doing, and the best part is after working out I can really feel the baby move around.
This baby is a kicker, he moves around like crazy, but is a good sign for me, cuz that means baby is growing good and healthy.
Half way mark is a BIG step for me. I had Brock at 31 weeks and Zack at 35 weeks and so far this baby boy is KICKING BUTT. My doctor started me on shots to help the baby, and my great neighbor comes over once a week to give me my shots (she's an ER nurse). Other then getting a shot once a week, things are going awesome.
Brock keeps asking me when the baby is coming out, he tells me " baby has been in for way to long, he needs to come out so I can play with him" As for Zack he loves to watch a baby story on TLC and pat my belly, he also thinks it's funny to blow bubbles on my belly, which is fun for all cuz that makes baby move around.
4 comments:
YAY!! Half way...You look super cute!! Any names yet??
You do look super cute! I can't believe how fast that has gone. We really need to get together before this little boy comes! Call me...
You look so freakin beautiful prego!! You're on the downhill my friend. YAY!
I love that Picture!!! I soo took that!!! My favorites were the that one and the one where you and Andy were holding hands so sweet. So glad i could be there with you two for your specail day!!! Much love for you two! Call me this week when you need a sitter love!!!
Post a Comment