Thursday, March 5, 2009

What the...SERIOUSLY!!

Okay so I've been really busy lately, but I wanted to post about this.
OH MY HELL
I feel so bad for Melissa, and this is why....Cuz I totally know how she feels. As I was watching the Bachelor the other night my heart just dropped when I heard all that Jason was saying. I've heard it all before and my heart just went out to that poor girl.
9 years ago I heard all the same stuff..BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH. Watching it took me back to that horrible day all those years ago, poor girl it will be a day that you'll never forget.
Like her, I was COMPLETELY taken off guard. It was hard enough to hear it, but for her to hear it on national TV, ugh, poor girl.
It is the WORST feeling to ever feel to have someone tell you that one minute they want to marry you and the next....NOT.....it's something I don't think you ever really get over. You move forward, but it's something you'll never forget.
I hope she finds someone great, she deserves it.

No comments: