Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Motherly Love"

This was sent to me in an e-mail.
The title of it is
"Motherly Love"



























HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...k, seriously I see something totally wrong with this..lol..Don't we all do this sometimes? I laughed so hard when I saw this. Thanks to my sweet friend for sending this my way, I needed a good laugh.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just wanted you to know that your and your family are in our prayers. Hang in there...I know everything will be ok. Please give you mom & dad our love.

Dixie Packer said...

HAHAHA. that made me laugh too.
;) hope you are doing well.

Chinos :) said...

LOL!! Ha I love the Snail one and the little Otter!! Super cute! And ya some people who handle there kids you take that double take and your like are you kidding me!!! ;)

Harada's said...

What a cute post. =)
Hey there Kristina! Wow its been a long time! Your boys sure are cute =)... I have been reading your blog and I am sorry to hear about your divorce. I cant even imagine how hard that must be for you and your family.How long have you guys been married?
Stay strong, it'll all be ok....eventually... Keep in touch! SO fun to hear from you!
Take care.