I think I found a job?
I'm a little nervous about going back to work and having to leave my boys, but it's what needs to be done. I wont lie I'm having major anxiety about the whole thing, but in the end it's for the better. Also, I will be starting school soon. I'm going to get my CNA license and then will see what happens after that.
I never thought I would be in this situation, so to all you mommies about there, don't just think that being a stay at home mom will always last, cuz I sure thought it would, then all a sudden things got turned up side down.
Prepare yourselves,cuz you just never know. I'm learning things the hard way. I've had no school, no job, no money, no nothing. Learn from me. I'm soon starting a new chapter in my life, FREAKING OUT is what I'm trying NOT to do, but I will admit I slip and have my moments of freaking out.
You just never know!!.....just be prepared.
6 comments:
good for you for going back to school. i hope it all goes as smoothly as possible!
Where are you going to work? Good luck. It's difficult but rewarding in the end.
Good luck with the new job. Let us all know what you will be doing.
Hey are you with Dad? I love you Kristina! Just know I'm here for you at anytime, other when I'm at work! ;)
Love you lots, I'm going back to what I do best....Shelving books!!!
Just remember that you are not alone. We love you.
What school are you going to? I REALLY want to get my bachelors degree. There is no good reason why I don't have it. We should go to school together!
Post a Comment