Friday, March 6, 2009

My girl Jaycie had this on her blog. I loved it and wanted to share.
I try not to be selfish, but we all have our moments. The rest of it I think describes me to a "T".

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure the hell don't deserve me at my best." --Marilyn Monroe

4 comments:

Sherie said...

Cute blog, Kristina, and cute, cute boys!! Email me at Slbsoccerfool13@msn.com so I can send you an invite to my blog..

CHATELAINS said...

Hey how are you? Your blog is so cute and your boys are darling! I just wanted to let you know that being a single mom is hard but it can be done with the lord’s help! You can never forget that you can always go to him when things get tough and he will always help you!! You just have to have faith!! So the COUPON thing!! I have a girl here in Las Vegas who helps and post new ads every day for us new coupon girls! I am trying to find someone in Utah who helps the same way! I just signed up for couponmom.com that’s a great place start! It has you sign up to coupons.com that lets you print coupons. There is boxtops.com you can get coupons and then couponsurfer.com you want to find as many printable coupon places to print coupons!! Then the newspaper!! You always have to be watching ads!! And you put them together! And that about it! CRAZY! When I find some one in Utah if I do I will let you know! But start on couponmom.com it explains everything for you! It was good to see you! If you have any other questions please feel free to post! Talk to you soon! GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

oh my heck!! That is me to a "T" too! We must have been seperated at birth. 8) So, the blog link I have on my blog for you doesn't work, so I had to go up and around the grape vine to get your new blog. 8) So, I hear your are getting divorced! I am sorry. What happened?? (yeah, a bit nosey, but just curious) if there is anything I can do to help let me know. 8)

CHATELAINS said...

That's fine I am going to put in on my blog also! It will be fun to keep up! I you ever need anything please let me know and I will find out a little more about the coupon thing in UTAH!!