What a weekend
My girl Jaycie told me I should blog more about my feelings, also that she thinks I should write a book with all the stuff that's happen in my life...lol...maybe that's how I'll make some money.Weekend started out fine, went Friday and saw my dad in the hospital, my little bro Nate had flown in from Washington, so it was great to see him.
THEN
At one point it ALL just went like this
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I felt like I could just
SCREAM
then
then
then
I bought some of
THESE...my favorite
THEN
I went and saw this
ALONE
then
I did tons of this
THEN
some more freaking out!!So the whole movie thing, I heard this movie was great, and I needed something to take my mind of of everything, and so this is the movie I decided to see. Let me tell you I had mixed feelings about it. I sat through it, oh and might I add I wasn't the ONLY single lady seeing the movie alone..lol. The movie sure made me think and laugh about the old days when I was single and dating....UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.....I sat there thinking what the hell, I have to do this ALL over again. I left movie thinking that maybe I'll just not date and be a single mommy the rest of my life, just to avoid all DRAMA of dating. Thinking does he call, will he call, do you call him, what does it mean if it's days and hasn't called...blah, blah, blah,blah....I don't know what's worse dating when teenagers, or dating when an adult...LAME...
I would have to say the best thing to do when going through a lot is to take up running. It has been such a stress relief for me. I managed one of those days to run to Wal-Mart and back. I reached Wal-Mart and figured it was time to turn around and go home. By the time I got home I thought I would throw up, but it sure did help clear my mind, an just for a sec let me forget about what I was trying NOT to think about......UGH.....
THEN
I think the best part of my weekend was hanging out with my girl Jaycie. I can't even begin to express what her friendship means to me. She is there no matter what, and lets me call her at all hours and FREAK OUT, and the best part is that no matter what I tell her, she loves me for me, and doesn't judge me. I spent most of the weekend in the Salt Lake hanging out with Jaycie, her husband and their friends. It was great to be around people (adults), and people that no matter what you do or say will love and be your friend FOREVER.
Jaycie made such yummy food, and I will have to post the recipe for the kick butt desert she made, the way I was feeling I was very surprised I didn't eat the whole pan.
Thanks girl for having me down this weekend. I couldn't have made it through without you
LOVE YA!




3 comments:
Ok...next time you want to go to a movie call me! I would go see a movie with ya anytime!! If you were able to run to walmart and back you may live kinda close to me...hum?! Anyway, you will get through this tough time. Let me know if you need anything!
You're gonna make it through this roller coaster ride baby...and you've got great friends and family! We love you!
Oh please!!! You know that its completely flipped flopped! And you are helping me! Letting me Vent and Ramble on and on and on! I think if women let there guard down and let people in wonderful things happen. And life really is just one giant curve ball and even if you strike out your still in the game you may be on the bench for awhile watching everyone hit the balls out of the park, but you'll get another turn up too bat! And your so strong striking out for the whole crowd too see, and yet you still run out on the field and play the game!!
Some people you just can't rely or lean on, SO DON'T! And don't worry I think you are doing so well! Hello JOB,SCHOOL,SINGLE MOM,CLEANING! Babe you need to be proud of yourself everytime your head hits that pillow!!! The park was so fun! Wednesday we need to maybe just go relax and read some Judith MCNAUGHTY!!! LOL and get some ice cream! ;) Thanks for the sweet post but honestly its the other way around my dear!!!!
Post a Comment