Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mother


I am so in love with these two guys. They are my whole world, I would do anything for them. Today is not a good day and I think I've spent most the day in tears. Even though it's been such a bad day,it's not as bad when I've got these two giving me loves.
During this divorce I've really been questioning myself as a mom, wondering if I'm a good enough mother to Brock and Zack. It makes me sad to think that maybe I'll never have anymore kids and that this is it for me. Funny how before I was sure I didn't want anymore, and now things are totally different...lol.
I knew from a very young age that I wanted to be a mom. I love being called mommy, it's the best sound in the world....BUT....the best part about being a mom is this.
Brock wakes me up the other morning and tells me this.
Brock: (in a whisper) "mom, wake up, I need to tell you something"
Mom: honest I was thinking "ugh, I'm tired"
Brock: "mom, I have to tell you a secret"
Mom: "k, what's the big secret"
Brock: " I just needed to tell you that I LOVE YOU" that's all"
It was the best way to wake up that morning, or any morning. So even though this is extremely hard. I can do it as long as I have the love of my two boys. The greatest thing in life is being a mother, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
MOMMY LOVES YOU BROCK AND ZACK

9 comments:

kate said...

thanks for the new blog address. those sure are some stinkin cute boys!

Heather K said...

Such sweet boys you have! Hey I know you were looking for a job, Kohls in Clinton is opening in March. I'm not sure if they're still hiring.

Chinos :) said...

I was telling Tomas about you the other night, how I've connected with you through blogging and really already have a strong friendship, and he said well everyone meets through the internet now like dating E harmony and all that jazz, so why not meet a New Great Friend as well!! I for sure want to hang out! Either with the Rugrats ;) or just us, I am available all the time!!! lol So just let me know when a day is good for you! And really when kids wake you up all early your so bugged but then they say something like that, and you just wanna cry and squeeze em!! :) Lets Play soon Okay!

Trent and Steph said...

I have to agree being a mom is the best.

J + A Humphreys said...

I am so sorry to read all that you have been going through. I believe we are here on this earth to be happy, so whatever you need to do to make sure you and your boys are happy is what needs to be done. I'm glad you have such a great support network to help you out. Being a mom is an emotional rollercoaster, but looking into little eyes and knowing that they love you is really the best. Hang in there. Hope you are doing okay.

Tiffany said...

Just wanted you to know I was thinkin of you today...I know how much you LOVE Valentine's Day. Have a good day anyway. Love Ya.

heather bing said...

Thanks for the address update! I was wondering why I couldn't get on your blog! I'm so sorry about your divorce. After my sister's divorce she did the single parent thing and it was really hard, so I know that every day brings it's chalenges. Just stay close to your Father in Heaven, He loves you and wants whats best for you and your boys. If I can help let me know.

Anonymous said...

Being a mom is the best.

Dixie Packer said...

thanks for your new blog address. i keep thinking about you all the time and wondering how you are doing... just wishing that we could be sitting by you at church. you are the best mommy in the whole world, don't ever question it. that is so sweet of Brock, your boys are so adorable. well said... they are there to get you through this.