WANTED TO WISH MY MOM
A VERY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Today is my moms birthday. Finally the snow let up so we could go see her today. We ate family favorite secret tacos, then has ice-cream brownie sundaes..mmmmm...
We got mom a candle,it was suppose to be cinnamon but as we burned it, it turned out to be another flavor,but it smells awesome. Also we got her nummy body butter that she loves.
Let me tell you about my mom: my mom is pretty neat, she has done so much for my family, example: when I had Brock she was there for me every step,she even stayed with me at night when I waited in that little room for a week on hospital rest,she slept in those horrible hospital recliner/bed things,and did it with out a complaint.
When Brock came home from the hospital I got really sick, she slept over,got up with Brock and let me sleep, with no complaints.
When I got sick last year she took care of my boys,made sure they were OK, took care of a new born baby, and in between that she took every second to be at the hospital with me. Even with all that and being completely exhausted she didn't even complain when I called her in the middle of the night feeling scared,sick, and that I was upset that I was sick in a hospital while she and everyone else took care of my sweet boys, she never once complained.
Thanks mom for all that you have done, for taking the boys when I need a moment to myself, for playing with the boys-mom is a real hands on type of Grandma,and looks forward to ever time she gets to see her grand kids.
I know I haven't been the easiest daughter, but thanks for being there for me in all things.
LOVE YOU MOM
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Karen!!! Your Mom is one of my favorite people in the whole world. Tell her we love her!
Post a Comment