Last night as I was getting the boys ready for bed, I left the room for a minute to put laundry away, and when I walked back into the boys room I found
this

After laughing my head off, I ran an got the camera.

Look how pissed off Brock is, and Zack just being Zack, always smiling

Zack is really starting to catch onto the whole potty thing, I haven't shown him one thing, guess he's watched his brother and dad.
After taking pictures I tried to take the underwear off so I could put a diaper on him, he screamed bloody murder,so after the diaper was on,he had me put the underwear back on over his diaper, then his pj's. Travis was surprised to change his diaper this morning to find Zack wearing underwear.
WHERE IS MY BABY?

Saturday night we had the Olsen family Christmas party. We ate pizza at the party, but both boys were having to much fun playing to really eat. When we got home they both decided to have pizza by the Christmas tree. What's so cute is that Zack wont eat pizza cut up anymore, he has to eat it whole just like his big brother. He even ate a whole big slice all by himself.
I SURE LOVE these LITTLE BOYS
being their mom is
THE BEST!
6 comments:
That is to funny.
I love it!!! boys are so freakin' awesome.
Enjoy EVERY moment!
Woo-Hoo!!!! What a great Christmas present, I have one but haven't used it in about (how long we been married...lol) 5 years. Guess I should blow the dust off and make something with it, like some cheese bread....mmmmmmmmmmm.
I can't believe how grown up Brock looks, couple of good lookin boys!
I love the picture of your mom with the boys. She looks like a fun grandma and always has a smile, she seems so sweet.
Ha-Ha laughed hard at the underwear picture. Brock sure looks very unhappy and then there's Zach just as happy as can be cause he's growing up...lol
Oh and by the way home cheese, I have no idea how you get Caden to eat the things he does, but Pizza Pockets!?!? I have them in the freezer and he tells me "No thank-you" but he was excited to tell me he ate them at Kristina's...lol
Thanks so very, very, very, very much for helping us out with Caden!!!! Your AWESOME!!!!! "k" I'll quit writing a novel...lol
Kids are so funny! Sometimes we just have to laugh!
Looks like we have matching kitchenaids. I love mine. Can't wait to see you guys next week. Good to hear that Travis is jumping on the coupon train :)
Post a Comment