Thursday, December 11, 2008

4 year picture

For some reason this is the best my scanner would do. I don't know what was going on with it, so this picture is kinda blurry...ugh!!
Brock's 4 year old picture
I took Brock on Monday to K.K to get his 4 year picture done. He hates getting his picture taken, so I was very surprised that we even got a decent picture. He looks so grown up in this picture, which makes mom kinda sad that he is growing up so fast.
LOVE YOU BROCCOLI....

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

So handsome! I can't believe you have a FOUR year old already.

sarah and jeremy said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it. He is such a big boy. I remember being at the hospital with you when you had him...Oh broccoli...you are a cutie!!

Maile said...

Wow, he looks SOOO handsome!! I need to get professional pics of my kids - I haven't done it since Kaia was 2 and Asher 6 weeks. You've inspired me. =)

Maile said...

Thanks for the tip you left on my blog!!

Trent and Steph said...

Love it! He is growing up so fast.

Hay Dub said...

oh he is so cute! Great picture!