Monday, December 8, 2008

Early Christmas for ME!!!

Look what I got for an early Christmas Present..... He even used a coupon, and got a $20 rebate, I guess me coupon skills are rubbing off on him.


This is something that I've wanted FOREVER...I guess I dropped ENOUGH hints, that Travis got me one.


Mine is black, so when we move, it will match the kitchen I want...WOOOHOO..


Travis bought it the other night, and couldn't wait any longer to give it to me.lol, he is really bad at keeping secrets, and he figured I would use it A LOT from now until Christmas.


This is the one of the BEST Christmas present, and could you imagine he got me an even better Christmas present, but you'll have to wait February...I can't WAIT.


Thanks babe for getting this for me, it means so much that you would spend so much money on something like that for me. Thank you for such a generous gift..Wait till you see what I got you...I'm better at secrets, BUT it's killing me not to tell him, cause I know he'll Love IT.

8 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I am jealous! I want one so bad!! What a sweet hubby you have!!

Tiffany said...

Lucky You! He's a keeper!

Trent and Steph said...

How sweet is that.

Kirsten Stanger said...

You will definitely LOVE it. That is the most used appliance in my house. Enjoy! (And way to go Trav!)

Chinos :) said...

Ya I got a Bosch last year, there pretty slick... And my husband is the exact same with presents he can't keep a secret about presents for the life of him, but he promised me this year, a traditional wrap the presents and wait till Christmas morning and not say anything! we shall see, But how nice to get something super nice and super useful, I expect some bread and cookies Pronto! ;)

Ashley said...

Aw! LUCKY!!!

Jen Story~Storybook Photos said...

Hey Kristina! How are ya?? I am so glad you like my pics and I would LOVE to do them for your cute family! My website is www.storybook-photos.com, all my info is there, just call or email when you are ready to book! Have a great Christmas!!

Jenny Story

Hay Dub said...

That is so sweet of your hubbie. I have one too and I use it all the time. They are so nice to have! When are you guys moving and where too??