Zachary officially started walking. He just let go of the furniture and set off, and now he wont stop.
What is scary?
I got out of the shower the other day to find Zack sitting in my sink of the bathroom, you ask how did he get up there? Well he climbed the toilet and the toilet roll and into the sink and was sitting in it playing with the water. He was so upset when I flipped out and took him out of the sink. So now when I get ready I have to shut all the bathroom doors and let him and Brock just play in their room. If I don't then he is back in the sink.
What is scary?
I got out of the shower the other day to find Zack sitting in my sink of the bathroom, you ask how did he get up there? Well he climbed the toilet and the toilet roll and into the sink and was sitting in it playing with the water. He was so upset when I flipped out and took him out of the sink. So now when I get ready I have to shut all the bathroom doors and let him and Brock just play in their room. If I don't then he is back in the sink.
Zachary had his one year check up. It was surprising to me that he is under weight. THE KID EATS EVERYTHING. Doctor explained he thinks it's because ever since he got sick few months back he's having a harder time being able to gain as much weight. Also, we discovered that Zack is allergic to MILK, so I had to put him back on formula.( if anyone has had the same problem, love to know what you did to help your child). At his check up the doctor saw another starting of ANOTHER ear infection, so we have to go back in a few weeks and check that, and look into getting tubes in his ears...UGH.. ALSO when we go back the doctor wants to look at maybe seeing if Zack has a smaller trachea, and that's why he always has this horrible cough.
I tell ya what.. if it's not one thing, it's another. Hey, it wouldn't be the Olsen family unless someone was sick or in the hospital...lol...
3 comments:
I'm imagining Zack in the sink...the crazy things kids do that you would never imagine they would figure out. For the longest time, I had to stick Asher in his crib while I showered. Now both the kids just stand on the toilet or stool in the bathroom and play with water in the sink while I shower - I figure at least that way I know right where they are and what they're doing, even if they do soak the entire bathroom!
Oh, the fun begins! Bo took off a few weeks ago. It is a relief to not have to carry him AND a newborn everywhere, but he sure gets into a lot more. The other morning Justin found him ON the kitchen table eating the cereal his sisters left out after breakfast. I think they would be BEST friends. When I get home, we WILL play!
I am so happy that Zack is walking. That is all Cort likes to do now too and he also loves to get onto everything. We will have to get together and go swimming sometime.
Post a Comment