I got this from Heather's blog. Thought it was such a fun thing.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
9 comments:
I remember tp-ing Paul's house about every other weekend one summer! Fun times!
This is easy for me. Almost every time I think of you, I remember when we were little and you would do my hair with headbands and otherwise. I didn't have the slightest clue how to do hair, but you would always help me look cute. And I remember taking a camping or hiking trip with you and your family. I don't remember the details of the trip, but I remember really enjoying the trip. =)
some of my memories of you are... well where do i start. Let's see, i remember girls camp and how you were more of a sister to me than anything. you always made sure that i was okay and you just really cared. thanks love ya
I remember 1st meeting you on my 2nd date w/ Bry. I was pretty freaked out that I was already meeting a member of the fam. But you were so easy going and easy to get along with, & fun.
My other favorite memory is telling you we were lost on the way home from Oregon :)
I can see into the future...
You, me and Emily having lunch. Wow. I'm good.
Let's make it happen.
In high school we had a class together (Mrs. Larsen's class) remember? That is where I met and talked to you for the first time. Good ol' times at good ol' Weber :)
In high school we had a class together (Mrs. Larsen's class) remember? That is where I met and talked to you for the first time. Good ol' times at good ol' Weber :)
BTW, we just bought plan tickets for me & the kids to come to Utah, so let's figure out when we can get together!
Weird I thought about you today and then come home to a comment from you!! YAY!
Do you remember when you first started working with us and you were SO SO mean to me?? I sure do! but I'm glad that's all in the past and now we're good buddies! :) kristina-vagina! (no one else dared say it, but I do!) lol...
We need to get together soon!!
Post a Comment