Last week Emily's family had a shower, it was so fun to see baby Luke again, and Emily. Bryan, Emily and baby Luke came up the day after the 4th, it was so fun to just hold a baby all day, and know that it wasn't mine and that I could just give it right back...lol... You always hear grandma's say it's so great being a grandma because you can love the baby and give it right back. Well I think it's the same for being and Aunt.
1 comment:
I recently got to hold a friend's new baby; there's something so fun about it when it's not your own. I loved holding my own babies, too, but the novelty sort of wears off in between all the real life stuff you have to do for them. And I can't wait to be an aunt in a few months. I've told Sienna I WILL be feeding her child sugar from sun up to sun down at least once so she can see why I get upset about it. =)
Post a Comment