Monday, February 25, 2008

ABC's of ME

ABC's of ME : Ashley had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to do.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Travis, my mom, my sister Annie, grandma Kaye, and Sarah.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake- I love sheet cake
D-Day: Friday- Start of the weekend
E- Essential Item: Ice water, Ranch, and lotion i hate feeling dry. Also since having kids I can't live without Mountain Dew, when they don't sleep at night that's the only thing that helps you make it through the day.
F- Favorite Color: Pink or Yellow
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Sour worms
H-Home town: Fruit Heights, Liberty, and Morgan: Each play a good role of where I grew up.
UTI- Indulgences: Chocolate's from See's Candies - AMAZING
J- January or July?: July- My birthday is July 30, 1982. Also I love the 4th of July.
K-Kids: Two - Brock Stephen (3) Zachary John (8 months)
L-Life is incomplete without: family: I have an older brother, younger brother and 3 younger sisters.
M- Marriage Date: December 5, 2003
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples: I have never likes oranges. especially orange juice.
P- Phobias or Fears: I have a major phobia of elbows, i can't touch or someone touch my elbows it makes me want to freak out. I have a serious fear of bears- when we drive to the cabin I have to close my eyes when we pass bear world outside of Rexburg Idaho, and I can't watch bears on TV-but I grew up camping and loving the mountains but for some reason I have a major fear of bears.
Q- Quote(s): Years ago I went through a really hard time in my life where I just didn't think things could get worse and then I heard this and it helped me so much with what I was going through and has stayed with me since then.
EVERYONE COMES INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON, A SEASON, OR A LIFETIME!!
R- Reason to Smile: Having two boy's everything makes you smile, also I smile because I'm still alive.
S- Season: Spring time, and the end of Summer almost Fall because you can smell Fall coming.
T- Three places you want to visit:
1. Mackinac Island in Michigan - where Somewhere In Time was filmed.
2. Prince Edward Island
3. Alaska
Unknown Fact About Me: I am a major germ freak- I even take Clorox wipes with me everywhere and wipe of shopping carts and tables at restaurants you just never know who was there before you. Another unknown fact about me is that I love Donny Osmond, my mom even bought me a book about him for Christmas, I was so excited when I opened it. Donny Osmond came to concert on August 22 for the first time in years and I was literally in tears because I had only been out of the hospital a few days and wanted to go and couldn't.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor- nothing better then a good hamburger. Pacies Dairy Ann in Layton makes wonderful hamburgers.
W- Worst Habit: Some think that my being a germ freak is a bad habit.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had many x-rays, but many many more ultrasounds- both babies were so high risk that I had ultrasounds sometimes 2 an 3 times a week.
Y-Your favorite food: It was Fettuccine Alfredo from Olive Garden, but since being sick I can't eat it anymore, so I don't really have a favorite food.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Leo


2 comments:

Kristina said...

trying to figure out how to post comment

Ashley said...

Hey, there it is! I have been wanting to comment on your blog. I am excited that you started a blog. I think that it is fun and it helps me keep in contact with people and also to keep a history of the fam's life! If you wan to fix the comment problem I think this might help: click on Customize, then the tab that says layout, in the blog posts box click Edit, then make sure the comments box is checked and uncheck the "show email post links" box. Maybe that will do it. So anyway, love to hear about your family often!