PROOF
This is proof that my boys do love each other from time to time, and can get along.
I was driving the other day and looked in the mirror to see this, my kiddies holding hands, and they did for the whole drive home. I had to pull over and hurry and take a picture so that I will always have this to remember when they are killing each other 99.9 % of the time that at one moment they did love each other for at least a second.
Thanksgiving this year was hard. I didn't have my boys or my husband with me. I worked,but got time an half, BUT had a patient die.
Since everyone else in the family was with their families and weren't doing our T-Day until Friday, after work my Parents, Sisters and I went to see a movie, then to Burger King for dinner. I was so exhausted and wanted to lay down in Burger King and sleep, but I didn't.
Friday we had our T-Day, it was such a fun day. Boys sure love seeing their cousin Luke.
3 wild boys running around, and to think there is 1 more boy joining the group at the end of the month. Next year will be a even wilder one.
Saturday we met with Andy's family and the boys were able to see their daddy Andy, oh my heck they loved seeing him. Zack was so cute, he didn't want anyone holding Andy's hand but me or him. He would push away anyone who even tried to touch Andy.
After seeing daddy Andy we went with the Family to Chuck- A-Rama. Grandma and Grandpa Chambers were in shock how much those boys kept eating. It was heaven for them to eat there, they ate everything possible and then some. I too ate my share of yummy food, all you can eat and 8 months pregnant go hand in hand.
Later that day boys and I were suppose to go see the real Santa and Reindeer at the P.V city offices but paper messed the days up. Boys were sure disappointed, so Grandma B and I took them to get ice-cream.
It was a great weekend with my sweet boys.
1 comment:
Holy cow I sure miss those boys. Hope your all doing good!
Love ya
Post a Comment