Another Fun Tag:
8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
One Tree Hill
Reba
NCIS
Life
Rob and Big
Grey's Anatomy
John and Kate + 8
Anything on Food Network
8 RESTAURANT'S
Olive Garden
Red Robin
TGI Fridays
Cafe Rio
Pace's Dairy Ann
Pizzeria
Fudrukers
Lorenas
8 THINGS I AM DOING TODAY:
going to the gym
laundry
making doctors appointments
maybe taking a nap, IF the boys take a nap
laundry
going grocery store
cleaning out my car, with two crazy boys it gets pretty bad
hoping get to bed before 11:30 p.m.
8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
catching up on laundry
getting my TUMMY TUCK--Yippee Skippee
going to Oregon next summer with the whole family
Christmas time- all the fun of it.
running a half marathon-some day-some day soon I hope
getting family picture done
getting my whole house organized
taking the boys to Lagoon
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SUMMER:
getting extra tan
no shoes
tank tops
taking boys to the pool
picnics
BB-Q's with the neighbors
sitting outside every night with the neighbors watching all the kiddies play
going to the cabin
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
be an Olympic runner
run the Boston marathon
loss more weight--UGH
win a large sum of money and travel the world
have more kids
make it big as a singer
always have my house clean
own a white grand piano
I tag: Katie,Emily,Maile,Joann
5 comments:
Have you finally got a new computer? When you guys goin' to Lagoon? for Frightmares? Brody and I have tickets we want to use for Frightmares cuz we have never been. Maybe we can all go together.
Yay for having a computer that works. Sweeeet. Thanks for the tag. I promise I will do it!
Hey Kristina! One of my really good friends Kami Nelson is the girl who took our pictures! She really is so good and you will love her!!
Her email is: kami_nels@hotmail.com
Blog: www.kaminelson.blogspot.com
I let her know you were interested so feel free to drop her an email! Let me know how it goes :)
Well HELLO....I am so glad you found me:) I know it is crazy i am a married women with a little boy i cant believe it myself. How have you been??
I am impressed that you are only looking forward to a tummy tuck. I want it all. Call me barbie! :)
Post a Comment