Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Katie Williams - She will be missed.

Last night I found out that one of the sweet kids I worked with at Fremont High School passed away. Katie was such a sweet girl, and always full of energy. Katie loved to chase the boys and always had a story to tell about some cute boy smiled at her that day, but that's just the personality Katie had. Every year we took the kids to Lagoon, I remember ridding on a water ride with her and laughing our heads off because we got so wet, and how funny our hair looked at the end on the ride. I am truly sad of Katie's passing, but she's in heaven with her mom. It always bring comfort to know that one day will see Katie again - probably chasing after some boy.LOL....

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey, way to go!!! I like your new background on your blog. Where did you get it? Do you sometimes miss working with those kids? I bet you loved it. That was sweet of you to pay tribute to her on your blog.