Thursday, March 13, 2008

Warm Weather???



Since the weather was warming up I started taking the boys to the park. Brock made a new friend Owen but Brock pronounces it O-One. They have just become the best of friends and neither one can wait for 5:00 p.m so we can go to the park. Zachary loves being outside and was just thrilled to watch the other boys playing.










So it's official that I'm raising a baby Dinosaur/Godzilla. Zachary climbs everything - I do mean everything, so we call him Godzilla. It's scary how much he can climb anything and he's only 9 months old. Also when he gets excited or wants your attention he does this thing where he sounds like a dinosaur. I really should get it on video and send it in to AFHV. Brock loves it when Zachary does his dinosaur call because he thinks it's Zachary's way of talking to him. Some fun news is that Zachary walked for the first time on his own - well at least with his bike/walker and you can see from the pictures how pleased with himself he is. Also Zachary got his first few teeth, but he's getting his canine teeth in first which most kids don't get first, but hey, the Olsen family never does anything normal.