No More Room At the Inn
I had check up today for this little man. Things are going GREAT still.
Baby is just under 5 pounds. Doctor isn't sure how long he is,
WHY you ask?
well it's because he HAS NO MORE ROOM in my belly.
Baby is nice and snug inside so he can't get a really good picture of how long baby is.
I should be seeing doctor every 2 weeks at this point, but baby Mower is growing so well that I go every 3 weeks.
C-section is scheduled and ready for this baby to enter this crazy world.
Not looking forward to the EARLY c-section time, but oh well.
ONLY 6 MORE WEEKS
I had check up today for this little man. Things are going GREAT still.
Baby is just under 5 pounds. Doctor isn't sure how long he is,
WHY you ask?
well it's because he HAS NO MORE ROOM in my belly.
Baby is nice and snug inside so he can't get a really good picture of how long baby is.
I should be seeing doctor every 2 weeks at this point, but baby Mower is growing so well that I go every 3 weeks.
C-section is scheduled and ready for this baby to enter this crazy world.
Not looking forward to the EARLY c-section time, but oh well.
ONLY 6 MORE WEEKS
No comments:
Post a Comment