Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BIG baby boy

10-25-09
Here are the newest pictures of baby boy
I laugh because this picture is so his daddy. Showing his muscles, just like daddy does.
The first shot we got of him today which wasn't able to get a picture of, well I couldn't believe how much he looks like his daddy. He has Andy's nose, mouth and chin. This baby boy is going to be a heart breaker, just like his hot daddy.

Look at those cute fingers, and if you look close the blur in front of his hand is his leg and foot, he was kicking his foot back and forth so the picture got blurred.

These pictures are from his target ultrasound
09-21-09


Baby boy is just like his daddy. Andy sleeps with his hand always on his face, just like these pictures. Every ultrasound baby's hand is in the same place, that's next to his face.

Today I am 30 weeks. Had doctor appointment yesterday and baby is doing
GREAT
For all of you that know, or don't know my history of having babies, well it hasn't been good.
I went into the hospital at 30 weeks with Brock, had him at 31 weeks.
Brock only weighing 2.6 pounds and 13 1/2 inches long. Brock stopped growing at 26 weeks.
Brock spent 63 days in the NICU.
Zachary, I had at 35 weeks, for the reason my doctor just didn't trust me being pregnant. Zachary weighed 5 pounds and was 17 3/4 inches long and only spent 8 days in the NICU.
That was huge compared to Brock.

BUT the BEST thing

Baby Mower at 30 weeks is
4 pounds and just over 17 inches long. Doctor thought I could have a 7/8 pound baby.
OH MY HECK, that is so AWESOME.

This baby is doing better then good, he is growing so fast that he is already weighing over a week early, for me that is a HUGE deal. I've never had a baby even come close to this.
My doctor and I have already scheduled my c-section date, unless I go into labor. Even the fact that I am reaching appoint where I could go into labor is HUGE.
I am scheduled to have this baby a week early. ME reaching full term is the
BEST THING EVER.
Doctor laughed, told me I am the only mom he's had that has asked to go full term.
This baby is the most active baby I think ever to be. He was moving so much during ultrasound doctor had a hard time getting a good picture that wasn't blurry. Baby is head first and his big butt, which he got from his daddy, well is up in my ribs. Baby is so stretched out that's why I have a hard time breathing and feel like there's no room in my belly.
This baby is growing so different from the others, he is growing out, straight out and looks like I'm carrying a basketball.
Only 9 more weeks and this baby will be here.

Side note, just wanted to tell my husband how much
I LOVE HIM
Miss you so much sweetheart

4 comments:

Yatesfam said...

Kristina, so glad to hear you and baby are doing great! Cute little guy, any names picked out yet? How did things go sunday? Take care, love ya

Tiffany said...

Those are such adorable pix. I wish they would have had those when I was having my kiddos!! Such great news to know you and baby are healthy!! Love Ya!

jones family said...

My mom said we might see you next weekend? I hope so! I sure miss you guys!

Lund Family said...

Those pictures are awesome! I have never had a 3-D ultrasound, that is really neat. Another boy! Fun Fun.